Colgate Blast Water Flosser
Blast gives you the easy clean for those in-betweens that’s more effective than string floss. No more messy fingers in your mouth with our compact, cordless and portable design. Blast away plaque in a way that is gentle on your gums.
- Blast away plaque: Between teeth and along the gums
- More effective than string floss
- Good for gums: Helps improve gum health
- Personalise your settings with 3 Pressure Modes
- Mind the Gaps: Easy clean around braces
- More than 4 weeks battery life with daily use
- Up to 60 seconds of water capacity
- Box includes: 1 Colgate Blast Water Flosser, 2 Nozzles, 1 USB Charging Cord
- Size: 218mm H x 110mm W x 84mm D (including nozzle)
- Weight: 0.4kg
Filling the Water Tank
1. Open the water tank cover, then pull the tank down to the marked line
2. Lay the flosser flat, face the opening towards the faucet and fill with cold or warm water or with mouthwash. You may use warm water up to 40C/104F.
3. After filling the tank with water close the cover firmly, and dry off any excess liquid.
Note: ensure that the tank cover is open before extending the device to open the water tank.
Using the Water Flosser
1. Place the nozzle into your mouth before turning the device on.
2. Align the nozzle against your teeth and gum line.
3. Work the nozzle along the gumline, paying special attention to the area between teeth and around braces.
4. While flossing, open your mouth slightly to avoid water splashing.
5. Keep the flosser upright during use to prevent the tube in the tank from restricting water flow.
6. The water tank should allow for at least 50 seconds of flossing depending on the mode. Refill water tank as needed to floss between all teeth to complete your flossing session.
The default mode for the water flosser is gentle, it is recommended to start on the gentle mode and gradually increase modes if desired.
FREE Standard Shipping (2-6 business days*) on Whitening Products or orders $49+ for Oral Care Products , otherwise a flat rate of $7.99 is charged.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days*) from $10 per order.
Click n Collect
Collect your order from our Gold Coast Office Monday-Friday 9am-3pm (excl. Public Holidays). We’ll let you know when your order is ready for collection, usually within 1-2 business days.
Standard and Expedited options available, pricing and delivery timeframes vary on location.
For more info about Shipping Prices and Timeframes visit our Help Centre.
*timeframes are estimates only, do not consider delays, and are based from the day your order leaves our warehouse, orders exceeding 0.5kg may incur additional shipping charges than indicated above.