Total (Original Flavour) 45g . From $2.13/tube
Your package includes a choice of:
* 24 x 45g Tubes (1 Carton) Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste (Clean Mint)
* 48 x 45g Tubes (2 Cartons) Colgate Total Toothpaste (Original Flavour)
* 72 x 45g Tubes (3 Cartons) Colgate Total Toothpaste (Original Flavour)
DON'T PAY SRP: $2.50/tube (price obtained from Woolworths online)
We offer discounts for purchase quantities of three or more packets of this product - Stock Up and Save!
OUR PRICE: 24pk: $2.97/tube or 36pk: $2.29/tube or 72pk: $2.13/tube
In addition, your package includes the following bonuses:
* FREE eParcel Delivery
* FREE professional after purchase customer support
* FREE 'The House of Mouth Care Pack'
* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This is a GENUINE Colgate product sourced from licensed Australian Dental Suppliers.
We strongly suggest upgrading to Registered Post to include online tracking, insurance and signature on delivery. Simply upgrade for $5 when you proceed to checkout.
Colgate Total is an everyday toothpaste with 12 hour anti-bacterial activity. Colgate Total contains combination of triclosan, an anti-bacterial agent and copolymer. After the plaque has been disrupted through effective brushing, triclosan is retained on the tooth surface by the copolymer, where it can help prevent the plaque from reforming for up to 12 hours.
From the moment you finish brushing your teeth, bacteria are constantly building up in your mouth. The Colgate Total range has an antibacterial plaque fighting system that adheres to your teeth and gums to provide superior* 12 hour protection for healthier teeth and gums.
Did you know that plaque bacteria are the main cause of tooth decay and gum problems? Colgate Total is clinically proven to provide 12 hour protection against plaque bacteria and protection against the most common dental problems, including:
* Prevents Cavities
* Fights Gingivitis
* Remove Plaque
* Prevent Tartar Buildup
* Remove Stains
* Freshens Bad Breath
* Strengthens Enamel
· The copolymer (0.3% triclosan and 0.22% fluoride) ensures the delivery and retention of triclosan on the surface of the teeth and gums
· Works for up to 12 hours to help prevent bacterial plaque formation
· Backed by the most extensive clinical research programme for a toothpaste - over 60 published clinical studies
* Clinically proven to provide a more effective level of plaque control compared to a regular fluoride toothpaste
* Clinically proven to reduce existing levels of gingivitis
* Contains Sodium Fluoride (1000ppm F) to protect against caries
* Up to 98% plaque reduction and up to 88% reduction in gingival bleeding
* Works to reduce gingival inflammation in 2 ways, 12 hour anti-bacterial protection and anti-inflammatory action
* Safe and effective