• Twin Pack
• Medium Size
• Great Value
• Warm & Form
• 5 colour choices
Piksters Gobsters Classic Mouthguards are an entry level, great value mouthguard, with physical properties like most other mouthguards.
Gobsters Mouthguards are ideal for mixed dentition children where new mouthguards every 6 months may be cost prohibitive, especially where there are several growing children in the family.
Gobsters Mouthguards provide a customised fit using an easy “warm & form” technique (using boiling water at home).
Each pack contains two mouthguards and four sample Oral Appliance Cleaning Tablets.
Choose from Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink and White colours.
Important: This should be completed by an adult for children’s mouthguards.
1. Boil a small pot of water and submerge the mouthguard for about 20 to 30 seconds. The mouthguard should be heated to the point you are able to mould it but not where it is beginning to melt.
2. Remove the mouthguard from the water using tongs.
3. Cool the mouthguard either by dipping it in cool water or allowing it to air dry. Cool the mouthguard so you able to place it in your mouth without burning yourself.
4. Place the mouthguard in your mouth to mould it. Push the mouthguard against your teeth with your fingers and bite down lightly. Pull the guard tighter to your teeth by placing your tongue against the roof of your mouth and sucking the air and water out.
5. Cool the mouthguard.
6. If the mouthguard does not fit properly, you can remould it by starting the process again.
FREE Standard Shipping (2-6 business days*) on Whitening Products or orders $49+ for Oral Care Products , otherwise a flat rate of $7.99 is charged.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days*) from $10 per order.
Click n Collect
Collect your order from our Gold Coast Office Monday-Friday 9am-3pm (excl. Public Holidays). We’ll let you know when your order is ready for collection, usually within 1-2 business days.
Standard and Expedited options available, pricing and delivery timeframes vary on location.
For more info about Shipping Prices and Timeframes visit our Help Centre.
*timeframes are estimates only, do not consider delays, and are based from the day your order leaves our warehouse, orders exceeding 0.5kg may incur additional shipping charges than indicated above.
How many mouthguards are included?
Each packet contains two mouthguards that can be used for the Upper and Lower Teeth.
Can I choose multiple colours?
Each packet contains two mouthguards in the specified size/colour combination. Mixing colours is not possible as they are pre-packaged.
Can I choose multiple sizes?
Each packet contains two mouthguards in the specified size/colour combination. Mixing sizes is not possible as they are pre-packaged.
What size should I chooose?
Small – 5-12years
Medium – 12-17years
Large – 17yrs-Adult
Sizes should be used as a guide only – every mouth may differ in size.