Sensitive Pro Relief Multi Protection 50g Cartons. From $2.42/tube
Your package includes a choice of:
* 12 x 50g Tubes (1 Carton) Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Multi Protection Toothpaste
* 24 x 50g Tubes (2 Cartons) Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Multi Protection Toothpaste
* 36 x 50g Tubes (3 Cartons) Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Multi ProtectionToothpaste
DON'T PAY SRP: $4.69/tube (price obtained from Woolworths online)
We offer discounts for purchase quantities of three or more packets of this product - Stock Up and Save!
OUR PRICE: 12pk: $4.13/tube or 24pk: $2.97/tube or 36pk: $2.42/tube
In addition, your package includes the following bonuses:
* FREE eParcel Delivery
* FREE professional after purchase customer support
* FREE 'The House of Mouth Care Pack'
This is a GENUINE Colgate product sourced from licensed Australian Dental Suppliers.
We strongly suggest upgrading to Registered Post to include online tracking, insurance and signature on delivery. Simply upgrade for $5 when you proceed to checkout.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Toothpaste with Pro-Argin™ Technology is the first toothpaste that is clinically proven to provide instant & lasting relief from dentine hypersensitivity.
· Unique Pro-Argin™ technology based on natural process of tubule occlusion
· Helps intercept pain stimuli such as tactile, pressure and cold air
· With 1450ppm fluoride as sodium monofluorphosphate
* Significantly greater sensitivity reduction with twice - daily brushing compared toothpaste with potassium ions
* Instant relief when applied directly to the sensitive tooth with the fingertip and gently massaged for 1 minute
* Caries Prevention
* Significantly whitens teeth with a high-cleaning calcium carbonate system by gently and effectively removing stains
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children
Available Flavours: Mint
Directions of Use:
1. Apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice daily.
2. Apply directly to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massage for 1 minute, once a week or less frequently.
Recommended Usage: Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7-12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor. Do not swallow.
Contains: Pro-Argin Technology with arginine and an insoluble calcium compound.
Product Indication: For the daily oral care of patients with Dentine Hypersensitivity. Can be used after the Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief? Desensitising Polishing Paste.
Mode of Action: The Pro-Argin technology plugs and seals open dentine tubules with a calcium-rich mineral layer.