Sensitive Multi Protection 110g. From $6.60/tube
Your package includes a choice of:
* 3 x 110g Tubes Colgate Sensitive Multi Protection Toothpaste 110g
* 12 x 110g Tubes (1 Carton) Colgate Sensitive Multi Protection Toothpaste 110g
* 24 x 110g Tubes (2 Cartons) Colgate Sensitive Multi Protection Toothpaste 110g
DON'T PAY SRP: $8.20/tube (price obtained from Woolworths online)
We offer discounts for purchase quantities of three or more packets of this product - Stock Up and Save!
OUR PRICE: 3pk: $14.63/tube or 12pk: $9.13/tube or 24pk: $6.60/tube
In addition, your package includes the following bonuses:
* FREE eParcel Delivery
* FREE professional after purchase customer support
* FREE 'The House of Mouth Care Pack'
* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This is a GENUINE Colgate product sourced from licensed Australian Dental Suppliers.
We strongly suggest upgrading to Registered Post to include online tracking, insurance and signature on delivery. Simply upgrade for $5 when you proceed to checkout.
A combination of Potassium Citrate (5% w/w) and Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000ppm) delivers dentine hypersensitivity relief. Potassium Citrate itself has a direct desensitising effect on the pulp nerve fibres in the dentine tubules. Colgate Senstive Multi-protection has the added benefit of Zinc Citrate (2%).
Its fresh and pleasant taste provides more than patient approval. It can help ensure improved compliance levels in users, for ongoing protection against dentine hypersensitivity.
· Contains Potassium Citrate
· Fluoride content of 1000ppm
· Research shows more people prefer the taste of Colgate Sensitive to other sensitive toothpaste brands
· Relief from dentine hypersensitivity from an everyday toothpaste
· Provides clinical proven, everyday protection against caries
· Improved taste may help to increase compliance
Indications for Use:
* Everyday toothpaste, to be used when brushing twice daily
* Brush thoroughly at leat twice a day or as directed by your dental professional
* No colgate toothpaste contains sugar
* Store below 30ºC.