My First Mint Gel 45g. From $2.23/tube
Your package includes a choice of:
* 3 x 45g Tubes Colgate 'My First' Mint Gel Toothpaste
* 12 x 45g Tubes (1 Cartons) Colgate 'My First' Mint Gel Toothpaste
* 24 x 45g Tubes (2 Cartons) Colgate 'My First' Mint Gel Toothpaste
We offer discounts for purchase quantities of three or more packets of this product - Stock Up and Save!
OUR PRICE: 3pk: $9.13/tube or 12pk: $4.73/tube or 24pk: $3.19/tube
In addition, your package includes the following bonuses:
* FREE eParcel Delivery
* FREE professional after purchase customer support
* FREE 'The House of Mouth Care Pack'
* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This is a GENUINE Colgate product sourced from licensed Australian Dental Suppliers.
We strongly suggest upgrading to Registered Post to include online tracking, insurance and signature on delivery. Simply upgrade for $5 when you proceed to checkout.
Range of toothpastes designed for children at different stages of oral development:
* Ages up to 6 years - My First Colgate
* Ages 2-6 years - Dora Sparkling Mint Gel
* Ages 6 and over - Spiderman Sparkling Mint Gel
· Different levels of fluoride to suit different age groups
· Varying strengths of mint flavour intensity
· Low foam formulas
* A range of children's toothpastes to suit different age groups
* Appeals to children of different ages - gradually increasing to prepare children for using adult toothpaste
* Sodium Fluoride 500ppm (0.11% w/w) - My First Colgate & Dora Sparkling Mint Gel
* Sodium Fluoride 1000ppm (0.22% w/w) - Spiderman Sparkling Mint Gel
The Entire Colgate Children's Toothpaste Range:
- Prevents Cavities
Cavities are tooth decay. Tooth decay is heavily influenced by what we eat, how well we take care of our teeth and the presence of fluoride in our water and toothpaste. Colgate Children's toothpastes provides protection against cavity formation and tooth decay as it has a formula that contains fluoride.
- Strengthens Enamel
Enamel is the outer layer of the tooth. It surrounds and protects the main portion of the tooth. Weak enamel is caused by a build-up of plaque bacteria which quickly erodes tooth enamel, resulting in teeth that are visibly less white, weaker and sensitive. Fluoride in Colgate Children's Toothpastes strengthens weak enamel.
- Low Foam and Gentle Mint Flavours
To align with and assist brushing compliance in direct accordance to child's age and oral development. Prepares children for the use of adult toothpaste.
To be used under direct supervision of an adult or parental guardian